Introducing Me

 

Hello all,

My name is Abby Mellema and I am a senior at Western Washington University studying Marketing. 

I enjoy baking, skiing, reading, pop culture ridiculousness, and travelling. I also love cats (hence the blog name) and really, all animals. I am the middle child of seven kids and love being a part of a big family. Since my freshman year of high school, I have spent my summers in Alaska working at a fishing lodge but this will be my first summer back in Washington because of an internship opportunity in Seattle.

This quarter, I'm taking Sustainable Marketing and will be using this blog for the purpose of my assignments. I'm interested in getting into Logistics in the future but also have a love of the outdoors and planet, which is why it is important to me to have an understanding of sustainability. Logistics/Transportation and sustainability don't traditionally go hand in hand but I hope in the future, they do more and that I can be a small part of making that happen.

Pictures below just for fun!


            
















Comments

Popular Posts